Jesus Is Lord!
BUILDING ON THE VISION
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
To build on the vision:
1. We must remember God’s faithfulness.
2. We cannot live in past experiences.
3. We must live in what we have been taught.
4. We must be prepared for the next move of God.
5. We must be willing to press.
To make the vision visible
To stabilize the Church in the midst of change
To renew our press
To teach us:
To know the vision
To see the vision
To focus on the vision
To build on the vision