Intent: To set our heart condition as a church.
Purpose: To know the love of God.
Goal: For us to continue.
Objective – To teach us:
(1) To know the love of God for mankind
(2) To know the love of God for us
(3) To know the love God desires for us to show
(4) To know the power of God’s love in us
(5) To know the power of God’s love working through us
(6) How to be rooted and grounded in love
Ephesians 3:14-21 (KJV)
“For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”